We try to make this as easy as possible. We request that you email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Give us your name, address and receipt number if you still have it. We will quickly work with a local non-profit group or private hauler to arrange pickup of your mattress. Once the pickup is made, they hauler will give you a receipt. We ask that you photograph or scan this receipt and email it to us. Please note: This process may take several days to identify and coordinate with a non-profit near your home. Once the mattress has been removed from your home we will issue a full refund. For security purposes, refunds can only be made to the original credit card used for the purchase. We may call or email to verify certain credit card security actions before issuing the refund. Credit card companies can take up to 10 days to credit back your account for refunds.
Stumptown mattress has a 10 year warranty. If something goes wrong within 10 years of your purchase, we will gladly replace your mattress – naturally certain conditions apply! The warranty will only cover true manufacturer defects which occur during normal use of your mattress. Some common areas covered include: compression in the foam up to 1 and ½ inches or a tear in a seam or fabric that is caused by a defect in stitching. Click here for a PDF which describes our warranty in detail.
There are few things that we want you to know in case you decide to make a return:
- All returns must be made on the same credit card used for original purchase
- We require you to sleep on your mattress for at least 21 days before making a return
- Your return option ends after 100 days of receiving your mattress
- It may take up to two weeks for a partner agency to pick up your mattress – or longer if you live in a remote or rural area
- Agencies picking up your mattress will not enter your home beyond the front door area
- You may be requested to leave you mattress on the curbside for easy pick-up
- Your mattress must be in good condition so that a needy family can use it
- Unfortunately we cannot accept your return if the mattress is stained, soiled, degraded, torn or has strong odors
- After your mattress has been removed from your home, please email us a copy of the receipt and we will process your refund immediately.
- Banks and credit card companies can take up to 10 days before crediting back your account