Sleep well knowing that Stumptown mattress has a 10 year warranty. We’ve got your covered! We can usually manage warranties quickly and painlessly if something goes wrong.
If something goes wrong within 10 years of your purchase, we will gladly replace your mattress.
Some common areas covered include compression in the foam of more than 1 ½ inches or a tear in a seam/ fabric that tears due to a defect in stitching. Please remember, it’s normal for a mattress to compress over time. Normal body impressions are not defects and are not covered by this warranty. Compression beyond 1 1/2 inches is covered by the warranty.
Naturally certain conditions apply!
- Warranty is non-transferable. Only the original purchaser may claim a warranty mattress replacement.
- The warranty will only cover true manufacturer defects which occur during normal use of your mattress.
- Mattress must be clean and free of stains, odors, pet hairs and mold (so it can be donated to a needy family).
- Mattress must not be degraded, misused, damaged, neglected or abused beyond normal use.
- Mattress must be used on a suitable and structurally capable frame or base including a functional platform bed, foundation or adjustable base.
- If you have a warranty claim, we may ask you to send us photos that show us the manufacturing defect.
- Again, a warranty covers a true defect in manufacturing.
Some additional conditions: Warranties are not transferable. Only the original purchaser of the mattress is eligible for a warranty mattress replacement. Your mattress must not have stains, pet hairs, mold or strong odors in order for us to pick up your mattress and donate it to a needy family.
To file a warranty claim please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org